Here are some recommendations for the day of your interview:
*Photo courtesy of Viktor Hanacek.
• Common Myths about Medical School Interviews
Most interviews are a day event that includes a welcome session, a school walking tour, a financial aid session, a lunch, and of course the formal interview.
5. If you arrive to campus early, pick up a school paper (or other reading material) to keep you occupied while you are waiting and to get a more personal feel of the school.
2. Make sure you get a good night’s sleep before the big day.
1. Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early for the start of the day. You definitely DO NOT WANT TO BE LATE.
4. Minimize your coffee consumption to keep anxiety low.
• What I Learned as a Student Member of a Medical School Adcom
• How to Discuss Failure in a Medical School Interview
“Last-Minute Pointers for Interview Day” is excerpted from the Accepted guide, The Ultimate Guide to Medical School Interview Success. To download the complete guide, click here.
You’re almost there! You’ve prepped for this day and checked off all your to-do’s for the day of. Now it’s time to sit down and ace that interview!
3. Eat a reasonable breakfast so that your stomach isn’t empty but not too much. You don’t want to have the stress of the day affect you physically.
How can teachers eduessayhelper.org create a learner-centered environment